Go Bananas Teacher's Guide Based on the Go Bananas series, this resource for teachers helps reinforce what students learn in their core reading program, through engaging activities that focus on reading skills. Teachers will find
- activities that highlight the book's main message and tie students' responses to reading, writing, speaking, listening, and representing
- activities that connect the topic of the book to other curriculum areas
- notes to teachers with suggestions on how to implement an activity, adapt the activity to different levels and interests, and involve the home and community
- quizzes to help assess an individual student's comprehension
- reproducible blackline masters for students to use as worksheets for an activity
- 48 pages; 8 1/2 x 11 binder; B&W text; full-color cover.