Flipping Houses for Dummies (Paperback)
Flipping houses profitably may not be easy, but it's far from impossible. With the right guide, you can avoid the risks and reap the rewards like a seasoned expert. Flipping Houses For Dummies is that guide.
The perfect blueprint to property resale, this book walks you through the absolute necessities of house flipping. You'll learn how to confirm that you have enough time, energy, cash, and resources to be successful. You'll also get an inside look at the house flipping process that'll show you how to minimize risk and maximize profit in a highly competitive market.
Flipping Houses For Dummies offers:
- Proven negotiating techniques to close real estate deals faster
- House flipping laws and regulations for every state in the union
- Strategies to successfully complete a big renovation, on-time and on-budget
- House flipping tips for both investors and contractors
- Comprehensive content on hiring and working with reputable contractors
So, if you're ready to start revitalizing your community by turning neglected properties into prize homes, Flipping Houses For Dummies is the first and last resource you'll need to navigate your way around the exciting and challenging world of real estate investment.