Facing foreclosure? Put together a plan. Take action.
When you're in foreclosure, there's no time to waste. You need to know your options and The Foreclosure Survival Guide's can help. You'll learn how to:
- determine whether you should try to keep your house
- find loan workout programs that could help you save your home
- apply for a loan workout with your lender
- bring your loan current in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and
- if you can't stay in your home, avoid unnecessary costs by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy.
The powerful, yet practical advice in this edition also explains:
- your most important tool--the 120-day foreclosure waiting period before foreclosure starts
- how the foreclosure process works
- potential tax consequences, and more.
Finally, if the law changes, you won't be caught unaware. You'll find significant developments posted on The Foreclosure Survival Guide's online legal update page.