Featuring the vibrant and uplifting work of positivity author and artist Dani DiPirro, this 16-month spiral-bound planner includes colorful illustrations with inspiring messages, journaling prompts for personal reflection, monthly and weekly planning pages, a convenient storage pocket, and motivating stickers.
Fans of the popular social media account @PositivelyPresent and anyone interested in living with optimism and self-acceptance will appreciate the Positively Present 16-Month 2022-2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner. As you track goals, appointments, and to-do's, you'll be inspired with weekly reminders like "Stop saying 'yes' when you feel 'no,'" "You don't have to be unafraid to be brave," and "Wonderful things might happen".
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Sturdy softcover
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- 16-Month Planner: September 2022–December 2023
- Colorful stickers
- Monthly and weekly planning pages
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- 2024 Planning pages
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Extra lined pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Storage pocket
- Illustrations, uplifting messages, and questions for reflection from popular positivity author and artist Dani DiPirro
About the Author
Dani DiPirro is the creator of the popular Instagram account, PostivelyPresent, and the author of Everyday Optimism and Grow Through It. She has been feature in ELLE, Forbes, and Glamour. Dani lives in Bethesda, Maryland.