Stay on top of your to-dos and your emotional wellbeing with this 16-month spiral-bound planner featuring colorful art and encouraging messages by mental health advocate and author/illustrator Kate Allan (@TheLatestKate).
Kate Allan's work has been described as "art for mental health, relaxation and stress reduction." And really, who couldn't use more of that? The You Are Enough 2022–2023 Monthly/Weekly Planner is a 16-month softcover planner that includes uplifting illustrations and encouraging words to help you cope with worry, anxiety, and fear . . . and love yourself just as you are.
- 6" x 8" (12" x 8" open)
- Printed on FSC certified paper with soy-based ink
- 16-Month Planner: September 2022–December 2023
- Monthly pages at front
- Two-page weekly spreads include color artwork and plenty of room to write
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance reference for 2022, 2023, and 2024
- Extra pages at back for notes, goals, and more
- Storage pocket
About the Author
Kate Allan is an author and illustrator from Washington State. She writes and draws about painful things but aims to make it okay with bright colors and sparkles. Under the handle The Latest Kate, she has a social media following of more than 400,000 people. Her work has been featured in The Huffington Post, The Mighty, My Modern Met, Wear Your Voice Mag, The Patreon Blog, Sparklife, and more.