Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Wedding Veil Wishes series.
- #1: Long, Tall Texan (previously published as There Goes the Bride) (Wedding Veil Wishes #1) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #2: Once Smitten, Twice Shy (Wedding Veil Wishes #2) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #3: Valentine, Texas (previously published as Addicted to Love) (Wedding Veil Wishes #3) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #5: Kiss the Bride: There Goes the Bride/Once Smitten Twice Shy (Wedding Veil Wishes #5) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #6: Happily Ever After: Addicted to Love/All of Me (Wedding Veil Wishes #6) (Mass Market): $8.00
From the New York Times bestselling author of the Cupid, Texas series comes an enemies-to-lovers romance about two people with broken hearts who find love with the last person they'd suspect... each other.
Can two broken hearts become one?
Attorney Jillian Samuels doesn't believe in true love and never wished for happily ever after. But when a searing betrayal leaves her jobless and heartbroken, a newly inherited cottage in Salvation, Colorado, seems to offer a fresh start. What she finds when she arrives shocks her: the most gorgeous and infuriating man she's ever met is living in her home!
Tuck Manning was a gifted architect who left a skyrocketing career to care for his dying wife. But the life he's made for himself in this quiet town is turned upside down when Jillian appears on his doorstep. Tuck won't go without a fight, and the two resolve to live as roommates until they can untangle who owns the cottage. Yet as Tuck and Jillian's days--and nights--heat up, they realize more than property rights are at stake...and that sometimes, salvation comes when you least expect it.
About the Author
Lori Wilde is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over 80 romance novels. She is a three-time RITA award nominee, a four time Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice nominee, and has won numerous other awards. She earned a bachelor's degree in nursing from Texas Christian University and holds a certificate in forensics. She is also certified yoga instructor.
Her books have been translated into 27 languages and featured in Cosmopolitan, Redbook, Complete Woman, All You, Time, and Quick and Simple magazines. She lives in Texas with her husband, Bill.