TALK YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS
Whether you're a master storyteller, skilled interviewer, branding genius, or have become passionate about making podcasts, now is the time to go from hobby to full-time business owner. And with million of listeners ready to discover your unique offerings it only makes sense to join the wildly popular podcast community. Our experts have teamed up with successful podcasters to provide you with Start Your Own Podcast Business, an easy-to-understand, comprehensive blueprint that takes you through setting up, recording, branding, marketing, and managing your podcast business. You'll learn how to: - Create pod listings and marketing plans that attract the right listeners
- Choose keywords and tags design to drive traffic to your podcast
- Pick the best equipment and tools to help you produce a winning show
-Define your brand with carefully crafted logos, show listings, and images
- Reach more shoppers with targeted social media and advertising campaigns
- Maximize the power of storytelling to enhance your brand and business
- Decide when it's time to turn your part-time hobby into a full-time business venture Plus, gain worksheets, templates, resource lists and tips designed to go from passion to profits. If you're ready to share your passion for your pod with millions around the world, this guide is for you.
About the Author
Entrepreneur Media is the premier content provider for and about entrepreneurs. For more than 30 years, Entrepreneur Media has been setting the course for small business success. From startup to retirement, millions of entrepreneurs and small business owners trust the Entrepreneur Media family -- Entrepreneur magazine, Entrepreneur.com, Entrepreneur Press, EntrepreneurEnEspanol.com, and our industry partners -- to point them in the right direction. Jason R. Rich is the author of more than 55 books, as well as a frequent contributor to numerous national magazines, major daily newspapers, and popular websites. He's also an accomplished photographer.