Skill: A Top-Producing Agent's Guide to Earning Unlimited Income (Paperback)
Take your real estate agent business to the next level with more leads, more clients, and the skills you need to turn it all into wealth.
Nobody gets their real estate license to be mediocre--so what do you do if your business has stagnated? If 80 percent of sales go through the top 20 percent of real estate agents, making it into that top tier is what matters most in the competitive landscape of real estate sales. Once you beat your competition, you can run a thriving, fun, and lucrative business with more leads and clients than you know what to do with.
The first book in the series, SOLD, showed you how to become a real estate agent. In SKILL, you'll step up your game with the same framework that top-producing Realtor David Greene shares with his very own award-winning team. Real estate sales were designed to be done in high-volume with high-fun--and this book will give you the process, knowledge, and scripts you need to dominate your local market and earn a fantastic living.
In this book, you'll learn how to:
- Develop the winning traits that make clients want to work with you
- Build momentum that makes it easy to close a high volume of deals
- Master the sales funnel approach to bring clarity into the chaos of multiple clients
- Execute systematic listing and buyer's presentations to ensure more leads become clients
- Work with real estate investors to gain repeat clients and increase your reputation in your local real estate market
- Hire support to help you increase your productivity and decrease the emotional toll the business takes on you
- Strategically raise your standards to reverse engineer the success of other top-producers
- Master negotiation tactics, social media management, lead generation strategies, and everything else you need to build a thriving business