EXCLUSIVE BONUS OFFER!
- A hardcover copy of Your Time to Thrive
- A signed bookplate by Arianna Huffington and Marina Khidekel
- A digital Thrive Global guide, "Staying Connected in Disconnected Times"
- RAFFLE DRAWING -- Everyone who purchases a ticket (i.e. book) to this event will be automatically entered into a raffle to win a $50 gift card to Writer’s Block Bookstore to use in store or online. Three winners will be selected and contacted after the event via email.
This virtual event will be moderated by speaker, coach, and bestselling author Gabby Bernstein. The session will feature:
- A moderated conversation with Arianna and Marina
- A moderated Q&A with Arianna and Marina
- A workshop on how to build communication Microsteps into your everyday life
About this Event
Arianna Huffington founded her company Thrive Global with the mission of changing the way we work and live. Now, Your Time to Thrive brings together science, storytelling, ancient wisdom, and advice from inspiring people from all walks of life to help people improve their health, happiness, and sense of purpose—and see immediate results.
Ms. Huffington and the book’s author, Marina Khidekel, will join us to offer practical and inspiring advice on how to improve every aspect of your life — starting with your communication and relationships. And they’ll share plenty of “too small to fail” Microsteps that will help you communicate more effectively and authentically, no matter where you are in your journey or what you want to accomplish. Arianna Huffington is the founder and CEO of Thrive Global, a leading behavior change tech company helping individuals, corporations and communities improve their well-being and performance through its behavior change platform, storytelling and corporate services. She is also the founder of The Huffington Post and the author of 15 books, including, most recently, Thrive and The Sleep Revolution.
Marina Khidekel is Thrive Global's Head of Content Development. She has also been a top editor for national media outlets including Women's Health, Glamour, and Cosmopolitan.
Proudly presented by Winter Park Institute and Writer's Block Bookstore